Many people are asking this question from google about how to connect your ps4 to laptop since the release of the PS4 to a laptop but Today we are going to tell you the exact and right way for connecting your laptop to PS4.
If you want to connect your PlayStation 4 (PS4) gaming console to your laptop, there are two main ways that you can do this: using an HDMI cable or using the Remote Play feature.
Below we will outline both methods of how to connect ps4 to the Laptop.
Method One: Connect your PS4 to laptop with an HDMI Cable
- Make sure that both devices are turned off before connecting them.
- Connect the HDMI cable from the PS4 to the “HDMI Out” port on your laptop. If you don’t have an “HDMI Out” port on your laptop, then you can purchase a USB-C adapter that will allow you to use an HDMI cable.
- Turn on the PS4 and wait for it to initialize, then turn on your laptop. The video output from the PS should now be displayed onscreen. You may need to adjust some settings in order to get optimum picture quality – see below for more details.
- To disconnect, simply unplug the HDMI cable from both devices and turn off each one in reverse order as mentioned above.
Note: If your laptop doesn’t support HDMI then what you need is VGA to HDMI converter for connecting.
Read This Article: How to Use a Laptop as a Monitor For Ps3
Method Two: Using Remote Play via Wi-Fi
- On your Laptop, open the System Preferences app and click on “Sharing”.
- Enable Screen Sharing by clicking on the checkbox next to it (it will turn green when enabled) and then close out of System Preferences.
- Open Finder and select Go > Connect to Server from the menu bar at the top:
- In the Server Address field, type in vnc:// PS4-IP-address:5900/ (replacing PS4-IP -address with your own PlayStation 4’s IP address). The port number is optional but recommended, as leaving it out could cause connection issues later on down the line. Then click connect
- A window should appear prompting you for a username and password; enter these using your PSN account credentials in order, not case sensitive):
You should now be connected to your PlayStation 4! Dragging the resolution slider all the way up will give you the best results, otherwise use native resolution where possible.
If you used Mac then here is the method for Mac users
On the Mac, use Safari to go to System Preferences > Sharing and checkmark “Screen sharing”. Then, in a new Finder window, click Go > Connect To… and type vnc://PS4-IP-address:5900/ into the Server Address field. The port number is optional but recommended. Click Connect
A window should appear prompting you for a username and password; enter these using your PSN account credentials (in order, not case sensitive):
You should now be connected to your PlayStation 4! Dragging the resolution slider all the way up will give you the best results, otherwise use native resolution where possible
How do link the PS4 via wireless to the TV?
There are several methods to accomplish this. One method is to utilize one of the HDMI cables. HDMI cable that connects the two devices as well as the wireless HDMI transmitter.
Are you able to link PS4 with any television?
Yes, you can connect a PS4 to any television. But, you might need an adapter in case your TV does not have the right input port.
Laptops can be used as PS4 monitors?
Yes, you can utilize your laptop as a monitor for your PS4 monitor. It is necessary for your laptop to be connected to PS4 via the HDMI cable.
I hope these above methods will answer your question about how to connect your ps4 to laptop We shared the best method for connecting the ps4 to your laptop. If these methods are not working in your case, then tell me in the comment, and I will try to help you to get out of this problem.