HP G7 17.3 Inch Laptop Review
Hewlett Packard makes quality laptops, and the G7 is a laptop that came out recently. I have always liked HP’s myself and never had a problem with them, and I would say my favorites are HP and Toshiba. So when I found out about this coming out and also that it has a 17-inch screen I was pretty excited. The screen is lovely and bright and comes with Windows 7, so it makes it even more transparent. The screen is High-Def, which adds good value if you’re into bigger screens that look nice than you want to have a look at this one.
- Good Processor – It comes with a good Intel Core i3-370M Processor which is a fast one that can handle a good amount of processes.
- Large Screen – For its the price you get a beautiful big bright 17-inch screen.
- HDMI Output – For all, you HD TV owners you will probably love the fact it has an HDMI output, so all you have to do is plug that into your TV and stream TV shows or movies.
- Hard Drive – The hard drive is 650 GB, so there is plenty of space for casual use.
- Lack of Documentation – One user said it was great, but the documentation on using the webcam was lacking.
Some Quick Specs of the HP G7
- Hard Drive 640 GB
- Screen Size 17.3
- Windows 7
- Intel Core i3 Processor
- Weight and Dimensions 6.05 lbs; 16.22″ x 10.55″ x 1.22″/1.44″ (pretty light for a laptop)
- Battery Gets Up to 4.75 hours
- Wireless Ready
- DVD Burner
- Built-in Webcam
- Digital Media Reader for transferring photos/files without a cord.
Who is The HP G7 Laptop Good For?
This laptop is suitable for people that are into a computer with a big screen that want to save some money. This laptop is ideal for a wide variety of people from the casual internet surfer to the more process heavy user. Because of its good processor, it can handle some heavy use and would be suitable for a gamer as well.
Who is This Laptop not Good For?
The only people we see not being into this is people that dislike HP’s for whatever reasons and people that are into the smaller screens for travel or preference.